Friday, October 19, 2012

random this and random that

I'm worn out.
I can't believe it is already October 19th.

There have been weird happenings this week:
1. In the bathroom I dropped my glow-in-the-dark retainer case and part of the snap broke. So now I can't close my retainer case. I need a new one.
2. I stepped in dog poop (apparently that's good luck?)
3. The Penzion (hotel i'm staying at) was filled with about 40 16-year-old students from Holland. So obnoxious.

This will be a random blog.
Here we go:
A few weeks ago my classmates and I were in Slavonice, Czech Republic, for a sustainability workshop and at the local drug store I found apple and peanuts in a chocolate bar. This week I went to Alberts (grocery store) in search of this chocolate bar. In the store I found it! I was so excited. I bought it and rushed back to the institute to eat it. But turns out I bought chocolate that has pear in it, not apple. How can I overlook the image of the pear? This chocolate does look interesting though. I still haven't opened it. I'm saving it for a special occasion.

Here are some sketches I've done:


Last week I went to a jazz concert with a few of my classmates and our Prague Institute director.
Czech jazz player Jiri Stivin was the main performer. He plays the flute! It was pretty crazy. Flute player for jazz music. How odd - but it was interesting.
I couldn't help but draw while I was sitting there. We were inside of a church (that i forgot the name of).


I should have more things to share with you soon.
One of my classmates pointed out that I only have 4 weekends left in Prague (I'll be using one of my weekends to go to Athens, Greece).
Let the weekend begin! Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment